All Ohio voters have the opportunity to vote in the next election from the convenience of your own homes by requesting an absentee ballot. You can request your ballot for each individual election beginning on January 1 or 90 days before the date of an election, whichever is earlier, but you must complete and submit a separate application for each election in which you want to vote.
Steps to request and vote an absentee ballot:
- Complete the absentee ballot request form. Provide all of the required information then print and sign the form.
- Mail the completed request form to the Carroll County Board of Elections at 119 S. Lisbon St., Ste. 102, Carrollton, OH 44615.
- Wait to receive your ballot in the mail. If you have questions about your absentee ballot request, you should call the Carroll County Board of Elections office at (330) 627-2610.
- Receive your ballot in the mail and mark your choices.
- Return your voted ballot. You cannot fax or e-mail a voted ballot. You must send it by U.S. Mail or deliver it in-person to the Carroll County Board of Elections.
The return envelope containing your marked ballot must either be received by Carroll County Board of Elections prior to the close of the polls on Election Day, or postmarked no later than the day before the election and received by the board of elections no later than 10 days after the election.
You cannot fax or e-mail a voted ballot.
Vote YES for EMS this november!